Hey everyone! Zaneena here from AurorabyZ with my project for November. This month’s theme is Acrylics and I have painted an easy landscape combined with lettering using 3 shades.
To TRAVEL is to LIVE! This easy landscape is perfect for a gift or home décor.
The following are the list of supplies used, followed by step by step process on how to make them.
- Colart America-LIQUITEX Basics Acrylic paint 22ml 6/Pkg-assorted colors
- Winsor & Newton Classic Cotton Deep Edge canvas-8”x8”
- LIQUITEX Basics white nylon acrylic brush set of 6
- Nuvo Mica Mist 80ml
Grab all the materials.
Draw outline of a mountain. Paint the sky with blue leaving the mountain.
Paint the farthest mountain with a mix of blue and black and add a little of detail with white.
Add little more details with white and paint the mountain in the foreground with black.
Add more highlights using white for the mountains in the foreground and background.
I sprayed a little of Nuvo mica mist in the shade blue to get a shimmer effect for the sky.
Add the lettering To TRAVEL is to LIVE! using detailing brush.
I hope you enjoyed reading my photo tutorial. If you feel inspired to try your own version of these easy landscape in acrylic, do share them on social media using #ppsuae #prettypaperstudio #madewithppsuae
Don’t forget to tag us @ppsuae and @aurorabyz
You can also join the Pretty Paper Studio Monthly Challenge through the following easy steps:
1. Create a project with this month’s theme in mind.
2. Upload your project photo to November 2018 Challenge” Photo Album in the Pretty Paper Studio Facebook Group.
3. All entries are due by November 30, 2018.
4. Challenge winner will receive a prize pack worth AED 50.