Hello pretty peeps!
I can’t believe it’s already October. Time flies so fast! And you all know what that means, right. New month, new challenge!
For October, create something based on any song. Simple as that!
Here is my project for your inspiration…
The song that inspired me is “Never Grow Up” by Taylor Swift, it’s one of my fave songs by her. I wrote the Chorus part as my journaling. Words that I always think of when I look at my daughter. She’s growing up too fast, she’s turning one year old in just a few weeks! I can’t believe it! (Sigh)
Anyway, here are more detailed shots of my layout..
I sprinkled some glass glitters on the flowers for added texture
Foam tapes gave each layer distinction and depth
For this month’s challenge, here is what you have to do:
1. Create a project about any song that inspire you.
2. Upload your entry at our members gallery and link us up in this thread in the forum “October 2015 challenge – All about songs”.
3. All entries are due by October 31, 2015. Challenge winner will receive a prize pack worth AED50.
1. A winner will be announced only if we have THREE new submissions.
2. All projects submitted for the challenge must be new and created AFTER the challenge went live.
Bazzill Cardstock 12×12″ Classic White
Marion Smith Designs Never Grow Up 12×12″ Designer Cardstock – Treasure Map
Marion Smith Designs Never Grow Up 12×12″ Designer Cardstock – In The Garden
Marion Smith Designs Never Grow Up 12×12″ Designer Cardstock – Sleepover
Marion Smith Designs Never Grow Up 12×12″ Designer Cardstock – Remember This
Prima Art Ingredients Glass Glitter 2oz – Violet
Liquitex Light Modeling Paste Acrylic Gel Medium
Crafter’s Workshop Template 6″X6″ – Butterfly Collage
American Crafts Super Sticky Red Tape .5″
American Crafts This To That Foam Tab Adhesive – Circles